- Item Weight: 1.45 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 17.6 x 13.8 x 2.75 inches
- Item model number: 13
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Shape: Semi-Circle
- Material Type: Gel Enhanced Memory Foam
- Size: 17.6Lx13.8Wx2.75H
- Manufacturer Part Number: B014F18ZGU
- Date First Available: September 15, 2015
- BEST GEL MEMORY FOAM CUSHION ON THE MARKET: ALL-IN-ONE features are unrivaled: NON-SLIP rubber bottom, BUILT-IN HANDLE r easy transport and machine-washable zippered velour cover for EASY CLEANING. The Coccyx Cushion is the BEST gel memory foam seat cushion on the market made of premium quality durable memory foam with cool off gel layer on top for superior comfort
- SUPPORTS TAILBONE AND RELIEVES PRESSURE: Ergonomically designed seat cushion provides maximum support and comfort while reducing pressure on the coccyx / tailbone and promotes healthy posture
- PROVIDES LOWER BACK PAIN & SCIATICA RELIEF. GREAT FOR OFFICE USE, DRIVING & TRAVELING: Supports recovery from lower back problems, herniated discs, tailbone injuries, sciatica and other spinal issues. Great for office, home, travel, car seat or wheelchair use. Machine-washable zippered velour cover for easy cleaning and built-in handle for easy transport
- OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE CUSHION: "I have already recommended this to all my office mates that sit all day, as well. I love it, and some advice...Lock it up after you use it, or I guarantee one of your sneaky cube mates will swipe it!" "This has saved my life as one with lower back pain due to pinched nerve roots" "I have herniated discs and sciatica for many years, this cushion allowed me to drive cross state with little to no pain"
Turn Any Chair into A Premium Seat Transform any chair into a premium seat with the Best Gel Enhanced Memory Foam Seat Cushion on the market! Great for home, office chair, desk chair, car seat, wheelchair and anywhere you sit. Working from home or studying will be more comfortable than ever with the addition Seat Cushion to your chair. Reduce Back Pain & Sciatica Sitting for extended hours on a chair can take a toll on your back, neck and hips.